December 13, 2010

Snow Day

So once again winter has arrived here in the mountains. Snow men have been made, cocoa has been drunk, people have been stranded, heaters have been cranked (sorta. I'm a scrooge, that propanes expensive yo!).  Anywho, all these snow days have given me plenty of time to knit. In the last month I have cranked out:

3 scarves
1 neckerchief thingy
grocery bag holder
1 hat
most of a big bag
3 dishcloths
and part of another scarf.

Point is, I am a machine. Rawr. Pictures will be forthcoming after gifts have been opened. I guess I'm sort of giving it away by listing, but there are no details, so whatever. Oh, and did I mention that I also am done with shopping? I have 1 thing to finish and a couple of small things to crank out (some of which are optional), and I am done.

No comments: